Unlike stores that sell standard, pre-made tablecloths, we custom make your tablecloth so that it fits your table and your lifestyle. In order for us to design the perfect tablecloth for your table, we’ll need to know how you envision it and the "look" you are going for.
While ordering, we’ll ask you for the size of the tablecloth you want. In order to determine the size of your tablecloth, just follow these three easy steps:
1) Determine the length and width of your table in inches. Grab a tape measure and go!
*Quick Tip: The dotted line is the length, and the straight line is the width.
2) Determine your desired drop. Just envision your style!
a. What is a "drop"? A drop is the amount of cloth that drapes over the edges of your table.
b. How should you decide on your desired drop? There are several styles to keep in mind when choosing the drop you want: * The standard look – casual & classy: If you are looking for an every-day look with practicality, then our designers recommend you go with a drop that hangs 8-10 inches over the edge of your table. This style works for those who want the beauty and charisma of a custom designed tablecloth but with a more casual, fresh, approachable feel.
* The long look – formal & fancy: If you are looking for a more formal and elegant look, then our designers recommend that you go with a drop that hangs about 12 inches over the edge of your table. This style creates a sense of luxuriousness and works best for those that want a fancy feel.
* The longer look – dramatically defining: If you are designing for a banquet or banquet tables, then our designers suggest you go with the drop that hangs about 15 inches over the edge of your table. This dramatic style defines the ambiance of a room and is best used for luncheons, weddings, formal dining, restaurants, etc.
* The longest look – extravagantly floored: If you are decorating for accent tables, buffet tables, or server tables, our designers advise that you go with a drop that hangs 29-30 inches over the edge of your table all the way to the floor. This flooring style works best for tables that hold food, seating cards, or drinks, or for anyone who wants their dining room table to be draped in the ultimate expression of extravagance. ***Please see special instructions for this particular style below under tips & advice***
c. Example: Table size is 30W"x72L"; desired drop is 12"
* 12" (drop size) X 2=24"
* Add Width which is 30" + 24 Drop"= 54"
* Add Length which is 72" + 24 Drop "= 96"
* The dimensions you should enter in the order form are: 54W" X 96L"
OVAL TABLES: If you have an oval shaped table, please compare it to the picture below of our standard oval shape, which is the racetrack oval. If your oval table looks just like our racetrack oval, then please select the OVAL shape option while ordering.
If your oval table does not look like the one below, you will need to pattern your table so that we can create a perfectly even drop for your tablecloth. Please select the CUSTOM SHAPE option while ordering. When ordering a CUSTOM SHAPE, you will need to provide us with a pattern. Please click here to see instructions on how to pattern, below.
Unlike stores that sell standard, pre-made tablecloths, we custom make your tablecloth so that it fits your table and your lifestyle. In order for us to design the perfect tablecloth for your table, we may need you to provide a pattern of your table, depending on the shape.
Patterning takes under 5 minutes. You will need a piece of paper, a crayon, and a few heavy books or objects.
Please change the last line to: If you need pattern paper, or need help with patterning your table for a custom shaped tablecloth, please call 516-622-4400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org